Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rag Week 2010

Options
  • 25-01-2010 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭

Is it confirmed for 15th of Feb? The Facebook page says so but I havent heard a thing anywhere else.

Will be the first rag week I'll be bothered to attempt a foray into town,how sad:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

for some reason i think your right as i heard big plans for thursday the 18th from some power's higher up :D

im thinking we should have a boards/lyit drinks meet up!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

im thinking we should have a boards/lyit drinks meet up!

Now ye are thinking mister!

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

Its on the academic calendar that Rag day is the 18th of feburary which is now also the exam consultation day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Yeah heard about that today, seems quite ridiculous to have consultation day on the one day in the year where we're actually encouraged to forget about our work and take part in the activities

A few of our lecturers were even complaining about it today, they said the Student Union should complain about it but I wouldnt keep my hopes up for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Charlie.

Any word of what's happening yet?

• Advertisement

Ive heard a few rumours on whats happening on different night but theres still been no email or any word from the union. Strange theyve left it so late to even make a mention of it

On the plus side, Consultation Day has been moved to Wednesday which makes a lot more sense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Ive heard that the Rag Ball is on wednesday. Thats about it.....

Anyway,its not like people need to know that far in advance,if you want to drink you will anyway,regardless of whats on!

It was Thursday last year..it'd be a bit odd to have it on a Wednesday, what would hapen on Thursday night then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

email being sent out in the morn BUT

DJ John O Callaghan
    Republic of Loose

Ritchie Kavanagh
    Bus tour 2 Kellys max 150 people
    Jarlaith O Regan
    plus more that i cant remember

Main Events..

Monday: John O'Callaghan
    Tuesday: Silent Disco
    Wednesday: Bus Tour to Portrush
    Thursday: Republic of Loose & The Dominican Affair

Thats only the college sponsored stuff in the Pulse, obviously there'll be other stuff happening in Milan, Grill etc. Also some interesting stuff like a FIFA/Pro Evo Comp in the cinema which I'd really like to see, pub crawl and of course Richie Kavanagh :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

I don't think the plan is as good as last year or the one before. But its us students who makes it good!:D

Advertisement