Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunslinger Holster Complete

Options
  • 24-01-2010 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭

Bought this before Xmas used it once, brilliant piece of gadget. Reason for sale, I use a Steyr Pro Hunter in syntetic and there is little or no pistol grip to holster the rifle properly. Watch video at gunslingercorral.com
    50Euro collect, 60 euro posted. Does what it says in the video.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭clivej

Bought this before Xmas used it once, brilliant piece of gadget. Reason for sale, I use a Steyr Pro Hunter in syntetic and there is little or no pistol grip to holster the rifle properly. Watch video at gunslingercorral.com
    50Euro collect, 60 euro posted. Does what it says in the video.

DeerHunter hope you don't mind my adding this to your post just say and I'll delete it.

Just to add I use one of these when out stalking, Great piece of kit. I can carry my 8 3/4lb 308 all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

clivej wrote: »
    DeerHunter hope you don't mind my adding this to your post just say and I'll delete it.

Just to add I use one of these when out stalking, Great piece of kit.

Thanks for that never saw that video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Checked these out online and I reckon your price is a bit high even allowing for shipping :eek:

https://gunslingercorral.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id=44

Can you do it for a better price and I'd be interested

Checked these out online and I reckon your price is a bit high even allowing for shipping :eek:

https://gunslingercorral.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?products_id=44

Can you do it for a better price and I'd be interested

Ya I see that, never even checked what I paid for it, Nordic sports deliver without belt or sling, just holster 60euro&8 cents. Let me check what I paid. I have a private message interested since five minutes after putting it up, I have to wait for a response
    Ill be back:
    Cheers

Ya I see that, never even checked what I paid for it, Nordic sports deliver without belt or sling, just holster 60euro&8 cents. Let me check what I paid. I have a private message interested since five minutes after putting it up, I have to wait for a response
    Ill be back:
    Cheers

Sold

• Advertisement
Advertisement