Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO help urgent!

Options
  • 24-01-2010 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hello all,
    Unfortunately I have left my CAO very late...
    It says on the website- "You MUST supply to CAO certificates for all qualifications which you mention on the Non-Standard section of the form."

What exactly would they need for a degree? I can hardly photocopy the actual degree lol... I still have my login for my university's online results checking- can I print them out my final results for that?
    I only live about 10 minutes away from my university (NUIM) if I go there tomorrow will they be able to print me out something?

Also, do I need to send them certs for my Junior & Leaving certs?
    I still have the original slip I got on the results day of each which state my name, subjects, grades etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yes, go into the college to admissions (I guess) and ask them for a certified copy of your results transcript. Which is basically them stamping a copy of your exam transcript.

You don't need to supply your L.C./ J.C. results unless you sat them prior to some time in the 80's I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Thanks Larianne, you're a star!

Advertisement