Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archery Corporate Event

Options
  • 24-01-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in Dublin or Meath, that do archery. Preferably in a castle grounds etc.. Looking for something different as a corporate event.

Cheers
    T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Panserborn

Only one I know of in a castle is in Ashford Castle in Mayo. Not in Dublin or Meath I know, but they also do a load of other cool stuff like Falconary and the likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Quillo

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

or try these guys also www.courtlough.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭pintplease

T,

Try these lads. They're an experienced events company that have GNAS qualified instructors and can do almost anything for you. They are based in Cork and Dublin and travel round the country to all hotels.

http://rebelcorporate.com/index.php?pageID=42

P

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

I attended a corporate day in Carton House run by irelandxtreme.ie, they had a combination of activities for us, with off road driving and archery.
    It was a good day, but at the time (about 18 months ago), I didn't feel the people overseeing the archery were very experienced. One of them asked to use my compound which I'd brought along as he'd never tried one, and I then ended up doing a quick 'train the trainer' session!
    However, as a group activity all you want is to hold a bow and fire an arrow, and hopefully hit some colour on a target... so perhaps the basic training should be just that!

• Advertisement
Advertisement