Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Single From Nas & Damian Marley Collabo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Very excited about this too. I posted this already in the Hip-Hop 2010 thread.

They actually released a statement though to say that this isn't actually the first single, and is not even the version of the song that will be on the album.

The first single is this...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

floggg wrote: »
    Very excited about this too. I posted this already in the Hip-Hop 2010 thread.

They actually released a statement though to say that this isn't actually the first single, and is not even the version of the song that will be on the album.

The first single is this...

Just read that myself. Anyone else not think Shall We Continue is better though?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

'As We Enter' is the first single, I think.

I expect the LP to be good, considering Marley actually knows how to craft songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

sick combination

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

This is going to be the first album I buy in 2010! What a combo. As We Enter is brilliant aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Even better, stephen marley also looks to be fairly involved in this as well. Love all of his collabo's with Damian, the chemistry between them is amazing. In fact, the only thing that could get me more excited than distant relatives at the minute is a full length album by Damian and stephen. They were meant to do it a few years back, but it became welcome to Jamrock instead, and then stephen just did his own solo album instead. Both great albums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Nice one for posting this, first I heard of this album. Certainly looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

cool was only thinking I hadn't heard Nas in ages! When is this album out?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

jimmay wrote: »
    cool was only thinking I hadn't heard Nas in ages! When is this album out?
    scheduled for the end of April

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

deffo one to look out for hope its not delayed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

forgot all about this, sounds good looking foward to it something different.

A Rastafarian neighbour of mine told me the nas and Damien are playing Dublin July 17th. Quick google found out that they are indeed!

http://www.state.ie/2010/04/news/nas-and-damian-marley-to-play-dublin/

Anyone here going?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Jigga wrote: »
    A Rastafarian neighbour of mine told me the nas and Damien are playing Dublin July 17th. Quick google found out that they are indeed!

http://www.state.ie/2010/04/news/nas-and-damian-marley-to-play-dublin/

Anyone here going?

They're playing the Tripod. That'll be a great venue for them. Hope tickets aint too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone going to this?

Sorry if already posted.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Nas-tickets/artist/766597

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Anyone going to this?

Sorry if already posted.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/Nas-tickets/artist/766597

Getting tics in the morning

Getting tics in the morning
    How much are tickets and is it expected to sell out fast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Counter

K'naan is on a couple tracks...that troubadour album is worth a couple of euros too

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

Jigga wrote: »
    How much are tickets and is it expected to sell out fast?

Tics are 39 euro incl booking. Should be well worth it as long as marley plays some of his own tracks aswell. Last Nas show i was at in Tripod was qulaity aswell, really good atmosphere and was sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

Got my tickets on saturday. Should be an unreal gig. Tripod is a small place.

Advertisement