Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interviewees wanted for radio documentary with strong opinions!

Options
  • 24-01-2010 4:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello everyone!

My name is Amy and I am a South African student in my final year of my media production diploma which I am studying in Dublin. For one of my major final projects I am doing a short radio documentary (14 mins in length) and am looking for contributors. What I am looking for is people with a strong opinion about psychics, preferably people who go to psychics regularly. If you go to psychics regularly or have done in the past, I want to know why - I will be asking you about your own experiences. This is a radio documentary and so if you are camera shy, you don't have to worry. If you wish to remain anonymous, I will respect your privacy and I will give you a pseudonym. If anyone is interested in speaking to me or you know of anyone with strong opinions about psychics whether you are a believer or a skeptic, please contact me or pass on this message to those whom you think might be interested.

I am ideally looking for people living in Dublin for these interviews.

I will be recording interviews within the next few days so please don't hesitate to get in touch. If you are interested just PM me.
    Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 BelovedK

Hello everyone!

My name is Amy and I am a mature South African student in my final year of my media production diploma which I am studying in Dublin. For one of my major final projects I am doing a short radio documentary (14 mins in length) and am looking for contributors. What I am looking for is people with a strong opinion about psychics. If you are a skeptic, I want to know why - I will be asking you about how you formed your opinion based on your own experiences. This is a radio documentary and so if you are camera shy, you don't have to worry. If you wish to remain anonymous, I will respect your privacy and I will give you a pseudonym. If anyone is interested in speaking to me or you know of anyone with strong opinions about psychics whether you are a believer or a skeptic, please contact me or pass on this message to those whom you think might be interested.

I will be recording interviews within the next few days so please don't hesitate to get in touch.
    I am based in Dublin and so am ideally looking for people that live in Dublin.
    If you are interested or want to know more information please PM me asap.
    Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Ms.Maples

Hi all. I've always been interested in the paranormal as far as i can remember, and have recently been reading up on a few threads/stories on this forum, so decided to drop by, and ask if anybody would be interested in taking part in a college radio documentary on the paranormal in which i am producing. I am basically looking for someone who has a great story to tell, of an experience, or is currently experiencing something unexplained for at their home, or elsewhere. I have other contributors already for other aspects on the paranormal, so the segment will only take about 12 mins when edited, and about 25-30 mins of an interview to be carried out.
    Would love to hear back from some of you,

Thank you

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Three similar threads requesting the same thing have been merged here, and it will be allowed to remain open for the time being.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,142 ✭✭✭ISAW

Pick me!

I am a skeptic and a believer! I believe things beyone the normal can and probably do happen but are very rare and anyone claiming psychic powers is either a fraud or seriously deluded. i do however believe that people like Bhudda or Francis of Assisi had something which for example enabled wild animals to trust them, or other similar paranormal abilities, but there might be an underlying scientific explaination to that. And if such people exist they are very rare, I mean less than 100 in the whole world maybe one in a generation - and not one on every message board.

Advertisement