Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Skateboarding

Options
  • 24-01-2010 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey guys, new here so play nice lol

Just wondering what the deal is with skating in Cork? just getting back into the sport after a long 6 year leave of absence, and living in Cork during the week, for collge, and wanna find people to skate with again... kinda **** at the moment, can only ollie, nollie, shuvit pop shuvit and kinda kickflip at the moment, so need some help too :P thanks guys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Pheaskate wrote: »
    hey guys, new here so play nice lol

Just wondering what the deal is with skating in Cork? just getting back into the sport after a long 6 year leave of absence, and living in Cork during the week, for collge, and wanna find people to skate with again... kinda **** at the moment, can only ollie, nollie, shuvit pop shuvit and kinda kickflip at the moment, so need some help too :P thanks guys :)
    hi, we have met before on youtube...............hahahahahaha
    I'll try meet up with ya for a a skate someday soon, but I don't know how soon that will be:( You're not in Cork at weekends I take it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Pheaskate

did we really?? you added me as a friend yeah?

sweet that be awesome, going out today and was out yesterday... nah home for work at the weekends :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

Pheaskate wrote: »
    did we really?? you added me as a friend yeah?

sweet that be awesome, going out today and was out yesterday... nah home for work at the weekends :(
    ah well. I have a mid-term break coming up soon so..........
    and yes. yes I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Pheaskate

whens yer midterm?? i have a doss week the week after next so im skaten everyday that week :) oh sweet cool thanks for the add so :)

Advertisement