Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

FAIL! Next generation ML-Class fails in snow to pull the S-Class Coupe

Options
  • 24-01-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭

full gallery here.

It does not look like that much snow - my guess is that these SUVs are only good for city traffic and maybe for just little snow.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shane732

Moses7 wrote: »
    full gallery here.

It does not look like that much snow - my guess is that these SUVs are only good for NOTHING!!!city traffic and maybe for just little snow.

Just a little typo in your comment...

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

LOL.

I would not be surprised if a local kid with an impreza would have been more successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I was once witness to a similar situation although the car was in a slightly deeper ditch.

Car obvoiously couldn't pull it out, 4WD didn't do it either, even a tractor just got sideslip. What finally pulled the car out (without any effort at all) was this:

belgzug.jpg

one good old horsepower from the nearby forestry works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭O.A.P

peasant wrote: »
    I was once witness to a similar situation although the car was in a slightly deeper ditch.

Car obvoiously couldn't pull it out, 4WD didn't do it either, even a tractor just got sideslip. What finally pulled the car out (without any effort at all) was this:

belgzug.jpg

one good old horsepower from the nearby forestry works
    Ya could'nt bring the kids to school on him though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

If you didn't know Mercedes were testing, you'd think something veeeery dodgey was going on here:

ML-prototype-2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64,851 ✭✭✭✭unkel

That's some horse for one horse :eek:

Herkunft: Niederlande, Belgien
    Stockmaß: ca. 170cm
    Charakter: mutig, lebhaft, gutartig
    Verwendung: Arbeitspferd im Waldbau und Landwirtschaft
    Besonderheiten: hartes Arbeitspferd

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭crótach

It does look like Russian Mafia AGM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Neighbour's 04 ML pulled me out of the snow no bother the other week!

Advertisement