Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Provisional Question

Options
  • 24-01-2010 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    just a quick question, my provisional expires on Feb 13th. I have my 3rd test on Feb 12th. Firstly, I presume this is fine and the tester won't stop me taking the test?
    Secondly, IF I pass, I won't get to apply for a full license till the 15th, as 13th and 14th are a weekend. So I'm wondering if I pass and go in on the 15th will they say "oh sorry your provisional is expired so you can't apply for a full license, you need a valid provisional first"?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

No worries, once you have your license in date on the date. You do.
    Best of luck for test.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Thats great, thanks for the replies! One less thing to be worrying about!

Advertisement