Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car seat covers NCT?

Options
  • 24-01-2010 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can you have car seat covers on during the NCT? I looked up the website but I cant see anything mentioning car seat covers, although ive heard otherwise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Yes; you can buy the plastic disposable seat covers in Halfords for around €1. That's what I usually use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Can you have car seat covers on during the NCT? I looked up the website but I cant see anything mentioning car seat covers, although ive heard otherwise.

So long as all seat belts and connectors are in the open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

And make sure the seat covers aern't covering any airbags that are in the seat. Some cars have airbags in the sides of the seat, putting a seat cover on wouldn't be the best idea :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 MickMcDonagh

cian1500ww wrote: »
    And make sure the seat covers aern't covering any airbags that are in the seat. Some cars have airbags in the sides of the seat, putting a seat cover on wouldn't be the best idea :rolleyes:

I have covers on already. I just dont want to have to take em off and put them back on again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I have covers on already. I just dont want to have to take em off and put them back on again.
    Well make sure they're not covering any airbags ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement