Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new unoffical post a baseless lie about the last poster

Options
  • 24-01-2010 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭

The new thred on this as the last is locked so come on!!! lets rebel and start the fight of insults :D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

yore ma is a nazi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

ur ma is a emo who hangs around central bank and acts all like bi to be cool but when u come home she acts all normal....

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DanGlee

hitlerson666 isn't really hitlers son, he's just a pansy who plays with dolls in my pink house :)

in ur pink house???
    danglee like to cross dress whhen he goes on date's

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

is just a little slow!!!

• Advertisement

joes girls is responable for kidnapping maddy and has her in her house and claims to people that she's her daughter except her parents who she needed to ''take care off''

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

666 got himself some "fix it" bonding putty, has used it on his girlfriend, hoping that it will make her stick around!!!

yep i guess using glue as lube was not a very good idea :P although i dont think u would understand coz ur a virgin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Yeah, we have one of these already. A better one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement