Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ive got to hand it to you....

Options
  • 24-01-2010 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

When one of my hands gets wet instead of drying the hand with a tea towel i have to wet the other one before drying the two is this weird or as i personally think this is 100% normal....?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

nope-you are wrong - it's weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,165 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Deki wrote: »

Very weird!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

Think about it....who dry's ONE hand??

Do it all the time - just pick up the towel -dry the hand. simple but effective. and when you spill your drink on your left leg do you then have to spill it on your other leg?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,165 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Think about it....who dry's ONE hand??

Someone with one wet hand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,256 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

When one of my hands gets wet instead of drying the hand with a tea towel i have to wet the other one before drying the two is this weird or as i personally think this is 100% normal....?

It's 36.625% normal. Roughly

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Do it all the time - just pick up the towel -dry the hand. simple but effective. and when you spill your drink on your left leg do you then have to spill it on your other leg?

No legs are different for obvious reasons. But for example if you have bird poo on the left side of your car windscreen you dont just clean the dirty half do ya....?

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    It's 36.625% normal. Roughly
    How, may I ask. did you arrive at that figure? Seems a bit high to me...

car washers don;t work that way, neither do wipers? Your sceanario is more like - if a bird were to poo on my one hand do you think it would be weird if i rubbed it on the other hand before cleaning up?

car washers don;t work that way, neither do wipers? Your sceanario is more like - if a bird were to poo on my one hand do you think it would be weird if i rubbed it on the other hand before cleaning up?

now i think your goin off track here, im not sayin spread the problem but gettin back to my original question i think for example if one hand needs drying and one does'nt, in terms of equality and good hand usage is it not better to have the 2 hands on the same playin field...?

• Advertisement

Having the second hand in a helpful location does not require it be equally wet- only makes the towel soggier thus, of less use in drying either hand. Do you do any other weird things?;)

How, may I ask. did you arrive at that figure? Seems a bit high to me...

I took a taxi. Nice chap.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Second hand in "helpful location"?!?!! Are you trying to get both hands wet Deki?!

Solitaire wrote: »
    Second hand in "helpful location"?!?!! Are you trying to get both hands wet Deki?!
    Not me- it's him has to have both hands wet. He likes a soggy towel i guess:D

I took a taxi. Nice chap.
    aw, thats good then. anyone i know?

Not me- it's him has to have both hands wet. He likes a soggy towel i guess:D

you dry hands with a DRY towel drying hands with a sogey towel just does'nt make sence :rolleyes:

but you wetting your other hand tests the towels absorbancy. GEts soggy just that much faster.also it wastes water, doesn't it?

but you wetting your other hand tests the towels absorbancy. GEts soggy just that much faster.also it wastes water, doesn't it?

In theory yes. In reality no. In theory women are good drivers, in reality............................

aw, thats good then. anyone i know?

He did mention he had that Deki one in the back of his cab once, but I never got his name.

In theory yes. In reality no. In theory women are good drivers, in reality............................
    Reality? You mean you really do wet the other hand?
    You must have had some inkling that it was weird to have brought it up in the first place.;)
    He did mention he had that Deki one in the back of his cab once, but I never got his name.
    aw well, that's a pity.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭James T Kirk

I've got no hands. :(

Aw and that makes me so very sad. Emoticons20285329.gif?t=1264306737
    see?

I do... Hands are overrated anyways.

how do you use the keyboard?

I get a hand off someone else.

I thought you had trained yourself to type with your toes...

No... I ain't no Christy Brown yet, Deki. Anyways, I ain't got no feet either. To be honest, I'm just a head in a jar really. :pac:

Like the face of Boe from Dr Who?
    235px-Face_of_Boe.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

funny-hands-wallpapers.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

That's an interesting view on things you have there Cicero.

I wish to subscribe to your news letter.

Advertisement