Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get Sam Adams beer in Dublin?

Options
  • 24-01-2010 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭

Any ideas? I tried it in America a while ago and thought it was epic but cant seem to find it here! :P

cheers! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Mort5000

Seem to think I've seen them at The Counter

Give them a call :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Gruser

redmonds in ranelagh (a few of the different varieties there), lots of centras, superquinn....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

I like Sam adams myself,tried a few of their beers.Usually got it from McHughs off-licence on the malahide road.

Dunnes stores sell sam adams, only one variety though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Tescos in Clonmel so I would have guess that most Tescos nation-wide....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Any ideas? I tried it in America a while ago and thought it was epic but cant seem to find it here! :P

cheers! :)

It's easy enough to get the Boston Lager in Ireland:
    Tesco, Dunnes and occasionally SuperQuinn usually have it.

Sometime Dunnes does special offers where it is €8.99 for a six pack which is shockingly good value....A real American beer at (almost) American prices.

O'Brien's usually have it too.

Redmonds as mentioned by someone else also often has some of the Sam variations - Black lager, Boston ale etc. All well worth a try of you like the original.

I haven't seen it on tap here yet though. And they don't seem to market it at all in Europe although they tell me in O'Briens that it is popular.

Anyway, here's to your obviously superior taste in beer. Hic!

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

I had a lad come into me the other day. I think the company was just called World Beers. Anyway, They had just bought out of the Musgraves group and he gave me a list of products. When they were with Musgraves, all I could get was the Sam Adams Lager but the List had about ten different beers from the Range like Honey porter and Cream Stout. I'm just waiting for the account to get set up so I can start ordering them in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    I had a lad come into me the other day. I think the company was just called World Beers. Anyway, They had just bought out of the Musgraves group and he gave me a list of products. When they were with Musgraves, all I could get was the Sam Adams Lager but the List had about ten different beers from the Range like Honey porter and Cream Stout. I'm just waiting for the account to get set up so I can start ordering them in
    Presume that's World Beers that's based in Portumna? They do Rekorderlig, Sam Adams, Efes, Kalnapalis and Aldaris Zelta to mention but a few.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Holiday Porter is the best of the ordinary Samuel Adams range, IMO. I love the Triple Bock, but it's a different sort of beast altogether.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

I love Sam... Got one left in the fridge, saving it for the weekend, but might just open it now :D

McHughes Killbarrack is my source

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Interestedin

KOH on the millenium quarter is one of the few restaurants in Dublin city centre I've seen Sam Adams in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Kellys wine vault in Clontarf sells it, lovely beer. Hope this helps

Advertisement