Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ruger 10 22 folding stock

• 23-01-2010 11:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

Butler Creek, stainless, synthetic, folding stock for a ruger 10 22. It's in good condition, I bought it here, put it on the rifle and used it once. Wasn't really my thing so I went back to the regular stock and the folding stock has been just lying in the safe since. Selling it for 70 euro.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭cookey-1

hi dude any pictures ?? might b intrested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

I can't seem to find a picture of it but here is a link to a picture of the exact same one. Its the stainless steel version.
    https://www.gilbertsguns.com/productimages/001481.medium.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭cookey-1

my gun has a bull barrel will this stock fit it ??

My 10 22 has a regular barrel so I don't think so. I've not heard or a folding stock for bull barrells yet. Id say it could be easily modified to take it tho. The butler creek stocks seem to be the most solid of the 10 22 folders so it would probably stand up to a bit of modification. Maybe someone on the board would know.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭buckasssailor

do you still have it for sale

• Advertisement

Sorry. It's provisionally sold so I'm holding onto it for that fella. If it doesn't go through for whatever reason I will let you know tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭buckasssailor

were did you but it from

SOLD

Advertisement