Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Body-Scanner EPIC FAIL

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

No matter how hard they look they still won't find the donuts he stashed on himself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

rather than watching 10 mins of that tell me what happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

karlog wrote: »
    rather than watching 10 mins of that tell me what happens
    To sum up...
    The big guy has hidden loads of stuff to make bombs ,in the folds of his fat and after the scanner fails to pick them up ,he takes them out, wipes them down ,and places them one by one on the table.
    He then lifts up the a layer of what is seemingly the fats of his stomach but this peels off and is revealed ,in fact ,to be a quantity of explosive.
    Big guy then constructs bomb and simulates detonation.
    Scanner fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

actually ...he has the substances in his jacket pockets, the igniter in his mouth and something simulating a vial of explosives plasterd to his shins.

The high burn substances are "hidden" in bottles of 100 ml or less ..they could have easily been disguised as cosmetics or whatever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I suppose terrorists will now be eating as much as they can in order to become fat bastards.

It's the new wave of terrorist training. Teaching them to scoff down 5 burgers in 15 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    I suppose terrorists will now be eating as much as they can in order to become fat bastards.

It's the new wave of terrorist training. Teaching them to scoff down 5 burgers in 15 minutes.

Yeah, "Hostess! get me a wafer thin mint"

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Having your voice translated into a overpowering German uber voice must be unsettling. I think the experiment was compromised because of this as the poor English speaker had the overwhelming urge to flee for his life.

Advertisement