Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone?

Options
  • 23-01-2010 8:22pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got a jap SNES?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yes, o1s1n does :P

Ebay is really the only way to go if you want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,483 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Anyone got a jap SNES?

For sale?

Or are you just wondering about something?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yes, o1s1n does :P

Ebay is really the only way to go if you want one.

Nah, just looking to give someone a bit of joy. Have Street Fighter 2 Cart there and am willing to donate it to a good home. :D

Master of the Universe

Serious? Cool! I'll grab that. I have an American copy but would happily have a Japanese one instead.

Actually, I'll pass my American copy on for free if anyone wants it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

o1s1n wrote: »
    Serious? Cool! I'll grab that. I have an American copy but would happily have a Japanese one instead.

Actually, I'll pass my American copy on for free if anyone wants it.

No bothers mate i'll add to the other stuff, its just been gathering dust here for a long time. Never even had a jap snes. :)

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Cheers man!

This forum just keeps on giving :D

No bothers.

Ah sure its good to give.

Advertisement