Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot chip

Options
  • 23-01-2010 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭

New album is absolutely amazing. Was never blown away by them before, always had them down as a great singles not much else band, but I think they've nailed the consistency on this album. genuinely don't think there's a bad song there and I'm loving I feel better and We have love right now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Scien wrote: »
    How/where did you listen to it, it's not out till Feb 1st. :confused:

Please Man, you're a mod and you should know better. My cousin is a producer

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭X-Calibre

Scien wrote: »
    How/where did you listen to it, it's not out till Feb 1st. :confused:

It was leaked.

And it is indeed an awesome album. Loving Alley Cats, Take It In and I Feel Better.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Sútalún

Agree with everything said so far.. Like all their albums so far though. Although I agree it's probably the most consistent. Pity they're not playing over here though.. Epic live.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Placid_Casual

Only listened to it a couple of times but they definitely seem to have upped the quality control on this album. None of the irritating filler that let down their previous albums.
    Slush is the standout for me at this stage, its just so gorgeous. Though I reckon it could get a bit sickly after a few listens.

• Advertisement

Can't say I like the new album, so I guess its as good as all of their other albums ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 lklklk89

its on the guardian website. you could listen to the whole thing since monday

• Registered Users Posts: 31 flutterberry

i love it! cant get it out of my head does anyone know if they are goin to be playing in dublin any timesoon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

please lets have a dublin date

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

you can listen here - all legal - its dutch radio station I think

http://3voor12.vpro.nl/luisterpaal/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

its not bad.... certainly not the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,004 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Massive fan of Hot Chip, seen them live around 6-7 times and I think this album is really weak. Nothing new and really middle of the road stuff..... very dissapointed.

s.

Advertisement