Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sport Science Course at ITT

Options
  • 23-01-2010 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Anyone taking this course? I am looking for some information on it, particularly relating to the lecturers that teach on it. I can't find anything on the website.

I am mainly wondering about the quality of the course and who teaches on it and their background in sport science. Any information appreciated. I know a couple of people interested in taking the course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Well here is the course topic on the website. It's pretty detailed, giving information about the course modules. Not a lot of the course topics on the site do that.

I'm pretty sure that the course is fairly new so unfortunately I don't know much about the course or the lecturers. What I can say is that generally the lecturers in ITT are of very, very high quality - in my 4 years in the college I have only had a problem with 2 lecturers (one because she couldn't speak english, one because he knows his subject but cannot teach it). That would be in a pool of 20+ lecturers I have had so it's good odds.

This is the department that your course is under and there is a number and an email for John Behan (Head of AS). Shoot him off an email and I'm sure he'll have a decent response for you :)

Advertisement