Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kiltipper motors

Options
  • 21-01-2010 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

I recently bought a car from the garage kiltipper motors. upon sale there was an agreement of having the paint work for the car touched up. this was to be in january.i am living in meath and it is not easy for me to travel down. so to guarantee the work being done when i show up i have been trying to contact them.
    i recently rang 11811 to ask for contact details. none such found. i then looked at the invoice and seen an e-mail address which i tried to contact, only to have an e-mail sent back saying there neva has been such an address.
    as i have recently changed phones the original mobile number i used to contact them has been lost..
    i am wandering if theres any chance someone out there will have a number to contact them?
    if not i am going down tomorrow, if they can not do the job due to lack of paint etc, do i have an argument to get this 'deal' prolonged into febuary as i have been trying to contact them...
    thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

If the phone you used to call them was bill pay and you know (roughly) the time and date when you called them then the service provider should be able to give you the number.

I did a quick google and it threw up this: http://www.kiltippermotorcompany.com/

You might want to search on here, too. I assume you've done all your checks, had the car looked at by a mechanic, verified the service history with the garages stamped in the book, finance check, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Anan1 wrote: »
    If the phone you used to call them was bill pay and you know (roughly) the time and date when you called them then the service provider should be able to give you the number.

Most of the mobile providers allow yuo to view your bill online. All the calll/phone number details will be on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Seanieke

Thanks for the help guys!! You never think of the obvious things when your paniced!!

Advertisement