Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

question

Options
  • 21-01-2010 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hey all ,

Just trying to get rid of a 1999 hyundai coupe , anyone know any scrap yards / brakers that may pay cash for taking it ??? around the louth-dublin area ... its driving so can take it to them .. if anyone can let me know that would be great

thanks a mil

P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

pbody1985 wrote: »
    Hey all ,

Just trying to get rid of a 1999 hyundai coupe , anyone know any scrap yards / brakers that may pay cash for taking it ??? around the louth-dublin area ... its driving so can take it to them .. if anyone can let me know that would be great

thanks a mil

P

What's wrong with it? Should still be worth something unless it's badly damaged. Is it a manual or auto?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭pbody1985

Confab wrote: »
    What's wrong with it? Should still be worth something unless it's badly damaged. Is it a manual or auto?

well couple of things wrong with it , the passenger side elec window dont work and dint in the side i was crahsed or anyuthing i bought it like that .. its a manual .. 1.6 ... engine is fine .. 127 km on it and timing belt was done at 108. km ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭dnme

pbody1985 wrote: »
    well couple of things wrong with it , the passenger side elec window dont work and dint in the side i was crahsed or anyuthing i bought it like that .. its a manual .. 1.6 ... engine is fine .. 127 km on it and timing belt was done at 108. km ...

That sounds to me like it's worth 8-9 hundred quid. Throw it up on donedeal, a few nice photos, niocely worded and be honest about faults. Give it a month. Surely worth 3 quid for the ad

Advertisement