Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beginer nationals????

Options
  • 21-01-2010 1:39am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Would people like a Beginner section for people in the nationals??? As a way of encouraging people to come to competitions. a new breed of competition entrants. I am in the very early stages of formulating and organizing this with the Galway nationals but i wonder could i guarantee numbers for a 40 butt competition? yes i know 160 people.

I really would really appreciate quick replies so i can see the feasibility of this plan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

I can say for myself that i think it is a very good idea! Most sports, etc have some form of a beginner level! And speaking for UL Archery, we certainly would have a number of people who would be interested!

One question i would have is how will you define a beginner? Something like the ISAA league?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

i was thinking a competition for people who 1 haven't shot a national competition before and or 2 people not to have reached a set score for 60 arrows.

Advertisement