Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet Nursing UCD

Options
  • 21-01-2010 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi just wondering about any other mature students out there applying to vet nursing in ucd.They say to include a reference from a vet to show at least 1 yrs work experience , I dont have this . I do have 2 wks prior experience from yrs ago and have practical experience coming from agricultural background , have reasonable leaving cert and previous degree which has some relevance . I do intend to get as much experience as i can from now on i just dont have letter to send off with application ... anyone else in similar situation? they say perference is given to applications with letter of ref from vet .... thanks

Advertisement