Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinny Buzz - Maxi Cosi / Dreami Carrycot ADAPTORS

Options
  • 20-01-2010 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi,
    Does anybody know where i can get the Quinny buzz Maxi Cosi/Drami Carrycot Adaptors only.
    ive gone through loads of websites for pram shops etc but theyre not listed, the only place i can find them is on e-bay and would really like to collect or order them in ireland.
    am willing to buy second hand (in good condition) if anybody is selling them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

If you're in Dublin, Tony Kealys will do them!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I'm looking for one as well. They seem to be about €200 here,available online for a fair bit cheaper.
    If you hear of anywhere in Ireland doing a good price let me know please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭themysteriouson

You can order them from any Nursery store that stocks Quinny products. They are a special order item so will probably take about a week or two to come in. They generally cost between €25-€30.

Advertisement