Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long could you go around dressed up as a penis?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

Until a Guard come along and pulls you off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Why would you feel the need to....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Until the dogs in the street , egged on by their skanger masters rip your penis suit ( and possible you ) to pieces .That's of course if the fire brigade haven't come to put out the flames lit by same Skangers .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭OnTheBalls

Why would you feel the need to....:confused:

You obviously don't know what these things get up (to)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Tekopenis giant rose in Vienna

Hakaniemi Square in Helsinki was felt on Wednesday, a special exhibition: in the middle monitor was raised to stand on a huge size of penis.

2.5-meter jättipenis was raised towards the sky, electrical support for the stem of the pipe through. Muhkeutta wind suit fabric sewn penis shape was blowing four tietokonetuuletinta.

Entity in ujuttautui circus artist Miika Nuutinen, assisted by dressing up second circus artist, Sakari Männistö, Agit-Cirk circus group, both of them.

The end result was spectacular - despite the fact that one of the fans did not want to act.

"It is a bit sad sight when the bags are empty," Männistö evaluated when Nuutinen began to trudge along the penis to the marketplace.

Jättiläisgenitaaleja have seen the streets of Helsinki in the past. A couple of years ago, artist Mimosa Pale kärräsi town back and forth on a giant nakedness.

Palen rapture it was a pure art: the artist's diploma was a cǔnt Academy of Fine Arts.

Männistö and Nuutinen rather than admit readily that their penis has the sole purpose of publicity is achieved.

"Yes, this is just purely a means to gather attention," the men say.

Artists marketing their penis through the cabaret-Shame. It sets out the Stoa Mall from Friday onwards.

Cabaret is a Granny and Nuutinen the "socially a position that recognizes the presentation of the personal shame of different forms."

Kabareessa seen, including a knife throw, juggling, and heard and seen photographs of poems.

There's also Sakari Männistö by isokätinen figure that divides the public of coffee, and plays a finger-marks.

Also jättipenis occur, but it is a town liikuskelevaa body a little smaller.

Jättipenistä can admire the streets of Helsinki this week, other than the Hakaniemi. For example, on Thursday morning about half past nine the penis appears to be the Kamppi square.

Good ol' google translate, lots of interesting sentences in there:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

You could wear a turtle neck (eh, if necessary), and tie a pair of footballs to your feet. Colour clothing as appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Goldmember: "Dr. Evil, can I paint his yoo-hoo GOLD, it's kinda my thing, you know?"

Dr. Evil: "How about NO! You crazy Dutch Finish bástard!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

OnTheBalls wrote: »
    You obviously don't know what these things get up (to)?

Huh?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

What a dick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭spudster101

u just got in there before me :D

• Advertisement

Palen rapture it was a pure art: the artist's diploma was a cǔnt Academy of Fine Arts.

I guess he got mixed up and put on the wrong suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

u just got in there before me :D

You must be the balls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Who says I'd stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭rednik

At an estimate about 8 inches.:D

Fago_25 wrote: »
    Who says I'd stop?

Your ex-girlfriends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Your ex-girlfriends.

and dont be forgetting your ma

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

It wouldn't be anything new, I always look like a prick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Ages I reckon.................... the biggest drawback however would be the foreskin......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

It depends. For instance, if the heavens opened could I wear a raincoat?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Tekopenis giant rose in Vienna

Hakaniemi Square in Helsinki was felt on Wednesday, a special exhibition: in the middle monitor was raised to stand on a huge size of penis.

2.5-meter jättipenis was raised towards the sky, electrical support for the stem of the pipe through. Muhkeutta wind suit fabric sewn penis shape was blowing four tietokonetuuletinta.

Entity in ujuttautui circus artist Miika Nuutinen, assisted by dressing up second circus artist, Sakari Männistö, Agit-Cirk circus group, both of them.

The end result was spectacular - despite the fact that one of the fans did not want to act.

"It is a bit sad sight when the bags are empty," Männistö evaluated when Nuutinen began to trudge along the penis to the marketplace.

Jättiläisgenitaaleja have seen the streets of Helsinki in the past. A couple of years ago, artist Mimosa Pale kärräsi town back and forth on a giant nakedness.

Männistö and Nuutinen rather than admit readily that their penis has the sole purpose of publicity is achieved.

"Yes, this is just purely a means to gather attention," the men say.

Artists marketing their penis through the cabaret-Shame. It sets out the Stoa Mall from Friday onwards.

Cabaret is a Granny and Nuutinen the "socially a position that recognizes the presentation of the personal shame of different forms."

Kabareessa seen, including a knife throw, juggling, and heard and seen photographs of poems.

There's also Sakari Männistö by isokätinen figure that divides the public of coffee, and plays a finger-marks.

Also jättipenis occur, but it is a town liikuskelevaa body a little smaller.

Jättipenistä can admire the streets of Helsinki this week, other than the Hakaniemi. For example, on Thursday morning about half past nine the penis appears to be the Kamppi square.

Paidraigg, is that you?

Trent's become a master of disguise!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

and dont be forgetting your ma

YOUR ma!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

...a Finnish guy who dresses up as a big swinging willy on a daily basis. Article has a photo and a video. Can't get either in here. If anyone wants to enlighten me?

Probably juvenile, but :D

And as for the idea of the topic, it's never come up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

Its a thermodynamically designed bodywarmer!!!
    Its fricken freezing over there!! (-15)

Advertisement