Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Writing Partner Required

Options
  • 20-01-2010 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for somebody to collaborate with for writing. I write lots of stuff but unfortuately I am not trained in how to structure stories. My main are of writing would be Comedy, I would love to take some of the stuff that I have and mould it into a good show. I am well into my forties so my kind of funny may not be your kind of funny. But if you think Peter Kay Crossed with Cannon & Ball crossed with some Billy Connolly and a little bit of Dame Edna Everidge. The market I would be chasing is the 30 - 90. Anybody interested let me know and we could meet up and chat and see if we can take things further. I also do some acting as well. The person I require would be good at crafting, moulding and putting the commas, apostrophies etc in the right place.

Advertisement