Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fas course

Options
  • 20-01-2010 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

hey guys,

i was just wondering do any of ye have experience with rejecting a fas course.... i recieved a letter today to start a course, and i am to start next monday, im not sure whether i want to do it anymore but i need to respond soon just wondering what happens if i do decide to reject it.....

btw it says on the letter i wont be recieving training allowance that i will continue with my jobseekers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

just make them aware of this and apologise for the inconvenience. it would be an issue if you had started the course and left halfway through , by informing them early they can put the next person in line in your place.

Advertisement