Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your pics of planning permission jokes!

Options
  • 20-01-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

We all know about the construction boom over the last few years, but is it just me that thinks that everything and anything was giving planning permission, regardless whether or not if it was to be built on a bog, scenic area, top of a hill, in front of another house etc etc.
    It's as if the planning permission officers didn't even visit the proposed site!

The most ridiculous planning fail photo gets a prize, - the prize of living in an extremely corrupt country.

(My own pics to follow)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,285 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm not sure about this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

What is the OP looking for exactly? Pictures of things which are completely at odds with how they were described to the planners?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I think the OP means building that got planing, but they shouldn't have because they dont fit in with the area. If you look at the first picture in the link below, the large 2 story house looks totally out of place for such a senic area, especially seen it so close to the ruins of the old church.

Donegal photo game

Advertisement