Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stacking of a-v equipment

Options
  • 20-01-2010 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

not sure if this the best place for this thread, but here goes anyway - I need to stack some different boxes on top of each other, e.g. dvd on sky box, and am having trouble locating some adhesive 'feet' which I could attach to the bottom of the the box on top to keep a gap between the two boxes and allow for air circulation etc. any one else have this issue and how did you resolve it - do you know where i could get these 'feet'?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Codpeas

In the spirit of this being a Do It Yourself forum how about a stack of something like tap washers glued together and doublesided sticky tape for attaching to the equipment?

I'm sure there is a more elegant solution although this approach would at least let you define the gap yourself better and use of different sized washers in the stack could make it look a little more interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭Homer

You want yourself some little rubber feet!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Ice Hocky pucks. Available online, cheap tough and sonically inert.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,860 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Cork out of a wine bottle - sharp knife - double sided tape - sorted.

Advertisement