Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very silly ban from motorbikes

Options
  • 20-01-2010 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭

The moderator KTRIC banned me from Motorbikes for seven days. I thought at first the forum had been closed, it was so inactive, but apparently not. I said a dealer sounded like, not was, an asshole for reportedly trying to back out of a deal struck on a bike. The post in a thread on the dealer claimed that the dealer regretted how much had been agreed for the trade in, and also mocked the bike offered for trade in. It sounds a bit weird, and if a deal had been concluded, possibly illegal. Again this is on the basis of the post. If the post is accurate, asshole is too kind. Now there are other issues I could raise, I'll keep it at that, except to say that anything but the most anodyne topic on say 'L' plates gets locked. Not well run, and people are going elsewhere. Get this silly ban lifted.

edit: I contacted the moderator KTRIC yesterday, to get a reason for the ban, that supplied, I answered, and he has not responded since.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there,

Mods are volunteers, so they aren't on 24/7. If you haven't heard back in 48 hours or so or you are unhappy with the reponse you get from the Mod, you need to contact one of the CMods (kbannon would be the obvious ones as he looks after the Motors section, but you could also PM AlmightyCushion or trout) who can review it for you.

If you're unhappy with the CMod desicion, then you can come back here for a final desicion from an Admin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

k thanx

Advertisement