Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help find this Music Video - Late 80's/early 90's

Options
  • 20-01-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi,

Have been trying to find or remember a song from MTV of the late 80's maybe early 90's. It featured a couple dancing old style on the streets of some European City, maybe Paris or Vienna. They were dancing old style a bit like Fred Astaire & Co. I think the song was instrumental or maybe had a few lyrics. It was a a very catchy toon and would love to dig it up. If anyone can remember it I would be mightily impressed .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

eoc2 wrote: »
    Hi,

Have been trying to find or remember a song from MTV of the late 80's maybe early 90's. It featured a couple dancing old style on the streets of some European City, maybe Paris or Vienna. They were dancing old style a bit like Fred Astaire & Co. I think the song was instrumental or maybe had a few lyrics. It was a a very catchy toon and would love to dig it up. If anyone can remember it I would be mightily impressed .

Sounds like 'Putting On The Ritz' by taco. here's a link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY

• Registered Users Posts: 42 eoc2

Thanks for the link but its not putting on the Ritz by Taco unfortunately.
    The video/song I am looking for has a dancing couple on the street so its all outside. I remember one scene has them outside a cafe with the public passing by.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

You're right, there's little or no street dancing in that Taco video, you should try the music forum on boards, they have a thread in their stickies called 'what's that song', bet they'll get it in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 eoc2

Nice one, will try over there too

Advertisement