Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Word 2007 Spell Check Problem

Options
  • 20-01-2010 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a problem that I hop someone will be able to help me with. I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 7 (64 bit) and I installed Office 2007. My problem is that the spell check is not working. I checked all of the setting in Word but I can't get it to work. The spell check is working in Excel but also not in Powerpoint. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,978 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

check what language the document / text is set to

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dg647

I have set the language settings to English (Ireland) and I have tried anything that I can find on the net but I am still having no luck!

Advertisement