Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hill, Malahide

Options
  • 19-01-2010 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    My Boyfriend and I have just bidded on a house in the Hill in Malahide. Our offer was accepted. Just wondering if this is a nice place to live. We currently rent in the area and have done so for a year. Just wondered if anyone has any info on the estate? Any imput is much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

No joke - I hope it wasn't this house - http://www.daft.ie/searchsale.daft?id=481437

As far as I can see rent ranges from c1k to the mindblowing figure of 3.3k (for a 3 bed).

The house above I'd estimate would rent for probably somewhere between 1.2k to 1.5k. Based on the higher, you'd hope not to pay more than 270k for the house above.

Area looks nice BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Are they old council houses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 twingo

Hey
    They are old Council Houses, which is one of the reasons I was wondering what the estate was like.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

twingo wrote: »
    Hey
    They are old Council Houses, which is one of the reasons I was wondering what the estate was like.

Well I looked at a house in the Bawn just around the corner.
    Solid enough houses although I'd say they're hard to heat so get a look at the BER cert.
    Also plenty of kids out playing loudly in front of the houses where we looked so if that bothers you bear it in mind.

Advertisement