Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

possible job

Options
  • 19-01-2010 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey all I was informed of a possible job for me in Ardee today. Thing is I live in Kildare and have only started to learn to drive the public transport doesnt seem to be great from Dublin? Or would I be as well to try rent a room there for while im working but it would only be 3 maybe 4 days a week? thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Drogheda and Dundalk are only 15 mins away from ardee with lots of rooms to rent . Not sure what the rental scene is like in Ardee tbh .

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

The Derry coaches, Ulsterbus, bus eireann and McGinlays go through it so its not too bad accessibility wise. The rental market in Dundalk is very low at the moment but can't speak for Ardee town

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

South Dundalk may be 15 mins from North Ardee, not the other way around!:D

Advertisement