Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk 2 Dublin deliveries

Options
  • 19-01-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just enquiring as to whether anyone knows or could recommend a man with van or company that does regular Dundalk to Dublin runs?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

coverall have delivered stuff for us on occasion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

The Guvnor wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just enquiring as to whether anyone knows or could recommend a man with van or company that does regular Dundalk to Dublin runs?

Thanks

PM me. We are up and down at least 2/3 times a week. Would need a bit more info as to what you are looking for though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Thanks lads. Will PM tomorrow mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

coverall have delivered stuff for us on occasion

Plus 1 for Coverall, I use them in my work and find them very reliable. Don't know what their charges are like.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

+2 Coverall. The lads are obliging and reliable in our experience, both for deliveries & collections. Daily service.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

try brian hearty transport, kilcurry. long established, very reliable

Rugbyman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

Thanks mate!

Advertisement