Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuuny gag to play on fourms moving gifs

Options
  • 19-01-2010 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭

loading-virus.gif
    virus-terminating-cpu.gif
    They are only moving pictures not real files just a funny little gag I decided to share.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

could at least get a xp themed one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

Random wrote: »
    could at least get a xp themed one :(

If you look I am sure you will find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭Dartz

I think those date from back when Pontiuos was a Pilot... and the internet was a thing that caught fishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,167 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Dartz wrote: »
    I think those date from back when Pontiuos was a Pilot... and the internet was a thing that caught fishes.
    Actually they date back to when Adspace wasnt policed by the firms providing the adspace. Webmasters just took the money, and hackers put up the gifs that got you to click onto their malware.

Theyre still around, but they look a lot cleaner, and match current Operating Systems much better.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Not relevant to this forum and tbh not even mildly amusing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

pointless thread here - closed

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

MiCr0 wrote: »
    pointless thread here - closed

seems you opened it just after I closed it ;)

anyway fixed now, CLOSED

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement