Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car recovery in Lucan area

Options
  • 19-01-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, my car has gone into limp home mode and I need to have it recovered from Lucan to garage in Celbridge. Anyone recommend someone who'll do this without charging a fortune. Apparently my insurance only covers me if I'm 2km from home :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ytareh

086 2587088 Thomas Behan , like most in the auto recovery line a gentleman!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,447 ✭✭✭Heroditas

bogmanfan wrote: »
    Hey guys, my car has gone into limp home mode and I need to have it recovered from Lucan to garage in Celbridge. Anyone recommend someone who'll do this without charging a fortune. Apparently my insurance only covers me if I'm 2km from home :(

As a matter of interest, are you bringing it to Clandillon Motors?

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Try1ng

Another good guy - Conor -087 2486524

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Heroditas wrote: »
    As a matter of interest, are you bringing it to Clandillon Motors?

Good God no. Used him before but never again. My Dad had a nightmare experience with him. I've been using Tony King, near the snooker club, for the last year or so. Highly recommended

Oh, and thanks for the numbers guys. I'll get on it in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 navandrog

<snip>

Don't bump old threads to pimp your business- Onkle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Apparently my insurance only covers me if I'm 2km from home :(
    Check that again. It's probably more than 2km from home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Good God no. Used him before but never again. My Dad had a nightmare experience with him. I've been using Tony King, near the snooker club, for the last year or so. Highly recommended
    Funny, I'd say the same about the latter as you said about the former. Once was enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement