Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place to get a gender scan in Dublin?

Options
  • 19-01-2010 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi all

We are going public with the Domino scheme at the Rotunda. We had the 24 week scan but the little bugger kept their legs closed so we couldn't tell the sex. We'd like to know so will have to get another scan done privately.

Does anyone have any recommendations where would be a good place to go in the Dublin area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Ultrasound in Blackrock are excellent (just above Blackrock market)
    We had our lil lady scanned there at 23 weeks as well as an early dating scan earlier on and they were really lovely to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭LEH

You can also get them in Babyscan in Swords or Rathgar. Took 15 mins and you get several 3D colour pics to take home with you. Lovely to be able to find out the sex so you can get all your ducks in a row. I like to be organised me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Kbolt

We went to Ultrasound in Blackrock too! Was just Brill! www.ultrasound.ie

Let us know how it goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Kbolt wrote: »
    We went to Ultrasound in Blackrock too! Was just Brill! www.ultrasound.ie

Let us know how it goes!

We went here too a few times during the pregnancy. They are lovely! I'd highly recommend them.

When we had the 4D scan the baby was in the wrong position so I was given a can of coke and she scanned me again half an hour later. She was able to tell us the sex when we had a scan at 17 weeks and she conformed it at the 4D scan

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I am going to the baby scan clinic in swords tomorrow. i am so excited, but I am only 17wks 5days, So i hope they will still be able to tell!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

She Devil wrote: »
    I am going to the baby scan clinic in swords tomorrow. i am so excited, but I am only 17wks 5days, So i hope they will still be able to tell!!

I was only 17 weeks when I found out that my little lady was a little lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I also went with Ultrasound in Blackrock, lovely lovely place and lovely lady :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BrianBlessed

Thanks for the responses everyone.

We went to ultrasound in Blackrock. The woman was indeed lovely and we now have some great pictures of our baby boy

Advertisement