Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC3 Tonight @ 9pm: I Believe in Ghosts: Joe Swash

Options
  • 19-01-2010 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

I Believe in Ghosts: Joe Swash
    b00qb039_303_170.jpg
    EastEnders actor Joe Swash turns ghostbuster and sets out in search of tangible proof that ghosts exist. He meets Britain's youngest professional psychic, who claims he has a hotline to the spirit world, sleeps over in a haunted bedroom to lure an amorous spirit and stakes out a terrace house in Hartlepool where the family say they're sharing their home with at least four ghostly inhabitants. But it's a night alone in the Edinburgh vaults that makes Joe convinced he really believes in ghosts. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00qb039

Recording this and watching it later. I dont expect to be blown away but it beats repeats of GhostHunters etc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I dont have that channel,waa

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

I was meant to record it on Sky+ but can't remember if I set it so I might have missed it, lol Was it anygood..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

it was good but the noises at the end I put down to fancy editing. Shame they had a geeza hosting it. So many costume changes and pink shirts and wife beaters

• Registered Users Posts: 8,856 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Watched it, was fairly good.
    The sounds at the end could be so many things. The vaults have so many clubs, pubs, houses and such connected to them that the sound could be coming from any of them. Plus 15-20 mins of constant EVP is a bit rare.
    I'd be happy with 5-10 seconds to be honest and usual if you do pickup something on an EVP session its only a second or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I'll have to have a look at it soon... best thing about living in the UK has to be having the iPlayer :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Watched it too. Very good i thought. Also watched Danny dyers UFO's. Good shows with many interesting view points.

Advertisement