Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap rifle

Options
  • 19-01-2010 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

hey just wondering if anyone on here knows of any gun dealers that will buy your gun off you directly instead of selling it for you.:confused: Names and phone numbers please:) or do they even do that ? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

its the same situaton as cars , the country is awash with guns at the moment and one dealer i was talking to says he is getting more phone calls from people looking to sell guns rather than buy them .

what is the rifle you want to get rid of ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 duffy.was.rose@

hey rowa its a remington .223 just dont have time to use it and could do with the cash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

rowa wrote: »
    its the same situaton as cars , the country is awash with guns at the moment and one dealer i was talking to says he is getting more phone calls from people looking to sell guns rather than buy them .

what is the rifle you want to get rid of ?

How come there aren't more for sale on here then? :rolleyes:

K

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

kkelly77 wrote: »
    How come there aren't more for sale on here then? :rolleyes:

K

because i think people are so pessimistic about selling them , the whole thing about security requirements being linked to the amount of guns you own hasn't helped as people would rather sell a gun than go to the trouble of getting a monitored alarm etc . and this has been backed up by the local fo who has told me the same thing , loads of people giving up the licences .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 duffy.was.rose@

ROWA HAS A POINT LOADS A LADS GIVIN UP GUNS ROUND MY WAY. WORST THING IS I JUST GOT MY NEW LICENCE AND IM SICK A LOOKING AT DA THING:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement