Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find out your provider

Options
  • 19-01-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Hi all may be in wrong section.A Vodafone rep called 07/01/10 i agreed to a homephone plan.On reflection i decided to stay with my own provider so i cancelled my order on the 11/01/10.With my provider i barred outgoing mobile call's so if i did try to ring i get engaged tone.Today out of curiousty i tried my mobile number and it rang.My fear is that i have been switched even though i cancelled the order.I know there is phone number to call find who your "service carrier" is.I tried 18900 18901 18903 was told to call 13901 but getting engaged tone.Any advice

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,078 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

dave1982 wrote: »
    Hi all may be in wrong section.A Vodafone rep called 07/01/10 i agreed to a homephone plan.On reflection i decided to stay with my own provider so i cancelled my order on the 11/01/10.With my provider i barred outgoing mobile call's so if i did try to ring i get engaged tone.Today out of curiousty i tried my mobile number and it rang.My fear is that i have been switched even though i cancelled the order.I know there is phone number to call find who your "service carrier" is.I tried 18900 18901 18903 was told to call 13901 but getting engaged tone.Any advice

199000 as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Spear wrote: »
    199000 as far as I remember.

Thank's i tried that but that just tell's you your phone number:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

Why not simply ring your supplier's customer service line and ask them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭FusionNet

To find out the provider dial 19822
    to find out the cli 199000

Simple :)

Advertisement