Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused need ideas please

Options
  • 19-01-2010 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Am planning on getting a tattoo half sleeve

I had an angel in the clouds theme planned with stars and clouds round the back. I had planned for an angel like david beckham here

beckham_armangel.jpg

but i've since thought it's too tacky. Can anyone suggest something else? I still like the idea of the clouds and stars and even an angel but no one like this. I don't like warrior angels either.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Asking people on the internet who don't know you and who you don't know what you should get tattooed on your arm is pointless. You should put time and thought into what you get done, and it should be something that means something to you, or that you really like. None of us are going to be able to tell you what that will be.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement