Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joss Whedon Considering A Jump To FX??

Options
  • 19-01-2010 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 43,782 ✭✭✭✭

Do it Joss.. do it!!
    (FX Networks president John) Landgraf also said he is scheduled to have lunch with Joss Whedon within the next few weeks to discuss future prospects. “I have enormous respect for him,” Landgraf said of Whedon.
    TV By The Numbers

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

would be epic to see him screw fox. Are FX big business over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

ziedth wrote: »
    would be epic to see him screw fox. Are FX big business over there?

They'd be one of the biggest cable stations after HBO, Showtime, and SyFy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

anyone channel as long as its not Fox

any chance or hope he is bringing back Firefly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭m0nsterie

FX is owned by Fox, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭johnnycnandy

As long as he gets away from the networks, I'm happy. Think SyFy would be a good home for him. They are giving a show like Stargate Universe twice the budget Joss had for Dollhouse, and it's getting less viewers than DH. Plus they've already renewed it for a second season. They would be desperate to have Joss too, so I can't see them cancelling one of his shows.

• Advertisement
Advertisement