Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extended stay in Dublin. Need recommendations!

Options
  • 18-01-2010 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am not from Dublin, but I have spent a lot of time there. I need some recommendations for a 5 day - 2 week stay. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,352 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You could ask a B&B to do a deal.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

It really depends on where you need to be- and whether you're flexible about willing to travel to get there, or not. Even fairly centrally- you have the likes of the Jury's Holiday Inn (its far from salubrious- and not feasible for longterm stays- but if you need somewhere central, you could do worse than to stay there). I'd be slightly hesitant to recommend many city centre hotels- particularly if you're planning on staying over weekends (they are normally quiet enough during the week though).

If you could give us an idea of your price range, where you need to be, whether you're willing to travel and any other considerations that might be relevant- we'd be in a better position to come up with a few suggetions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Clontszilla

Well as long as I am close to the Luas I can get to where I need to go (UCD, Milltown, maybe Ranelagh). I don't have tons of $$$ to blow. This is not a sight seeing trip. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Scamp-

I'd say get a private room in a hostel. The Avalon is close to the luas and I think it's around €40 ish for an en-suite.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭hoser expat

Stay Dublin have some great city centre apartments at quite good rates on a nightly basis.

• Advertisement
Advertisement