Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printers...

Options
  • 18-01-2010 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Loads of fuc-king paper in the hamiltion computer room printers. It's awesome. Glad I'm not trying to do something important like a thesis I guess...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Re-allocate paper from a photocopier. Or use the 1937 reading room (discreetly).

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭GodlikeRed

Only one working printer in college today.......
    Best college in Ireland yea?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stesh

I find it's not the lack of paper that's the problem. It's usually the broken terminal yokes with the keypads that don't work, or the way they never empty the waste toner so all your print-outs have big dirty streaks on them, or the way you can't tell it to print double-sided when you're printing in one of the Mac rooms. Need I continue? ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

One of the arts block printers decided to do me the favour of redirecting my (fairly hefty et costly) printjob to another printer. Never did find it. Bastard printer!

Advertisement