Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I become a criminal physiologist/lawyer?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

pixiegaga wrote: »
    ...physcologist...physclogy...physiologist
    It's psychology.
    pixiegaga wrote: »
    if i decide to do physclogy I'll study criminal minds ect.
    I can't speak for the law side of things as I have no experience in that area but I can tell you that in order to become a forensic psychologist you would need a primary degree in psychology followed by a postgraduate qualification so you probably wouldn't be able to choose to study "criminal minds" right off the bat. I know you mentioned that you are moving abroad but it would be good to note that there are not really many opportunities for criminal psychologists here in the ROI.

EDIT: The OP deleted her post after my reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Valmont wrote: »
    criminal psychologists .

I'm just wondering if 'criminal psychologists' are like 'alcoholic counsellors'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭pixiegaga

hi my name is.....insert name here > _____....and I'm an alcoholic
    everyone* hi ____
    me*so how long have you been sober??

yup i could do that..;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 robertlaws

take an admission to law college

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

I'm just wondering if 'criminal psychologists' are like 'alcoholic counsellors'?

In the early days of the addiction services we also had the AIDS Counsellor JC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement