If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42in TV and Blu Ray

Options
  • 18-01-2010 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭

Hi John/Ashley,

I sent you a pm yesterday about the LG42PQ6000 but Im not sure if you got a chance to read it? I also called into the shop on saturday and was talking to Ciaran who mentioned there were no PQ6000s in stock but you might have more in soon.

Basically Im looking for a 42inch tv plus blu ray player (Phillips BD3000?) I was thinking of the following:

LG42LH5020 + BDP3000
    LG42PQ6000 + BDP 6000

Could you give me a quote for each package please?

Cheers,

Stooge

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

stooge wrote: »
    Hi John/Ashley,

I sent you a pm yesterday about the LG42PQ6000 but Im not sure if you got a chance to read it? I also called into the shop on saturday and was talking to Ciaran who mentioned there were no PQ6000s in stock but you might have more in soon.

Basically Im looking for a 42inch tv plus blu ray player (Phillips BD3000?) I was thinking of the following:

LG42LH5020 + BDP3000
    LG42PQ6000 + BDP 6000

Could you give me a quote for each package please?

Cheers,

Stooge

Stooge,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you - the LG5020 is now a finished line for us but the 42PQ6000 is much more beautiful but it is in really short supply again at the moment - but it will be back in stock before the end of the month (hopefully early next week)

We can do that package (the 42PQ6000 & the Philips BDP3000) at £589.90.

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way or if you would like us to reserve one of these packs for you.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

Stooge,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you - the LG5020 is now a finished line for us but the 42PQ6000 is much more beautiful but it is in really short supply again at the moment - but it will be back in stock before the end of the month (hopefully early next week)

We can do that package (the 42PQ6000 & the Philips BDP3000) at £589.90.

Keep me posted if we can assist in any way or if you would like us to reserve one of these packs for you.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

Sent you a pm.

Cheers!

Gary

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.