Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots - €7.50 Voucher when you purchase..

Options
  • 18-01-2010 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭

Hey There,

Was in Boots a while ago and soent €19.19. The girl at the counter gave me a voucher for €7.50 which I must use before the end of January.

There doesn't seem to be any catch so I think I can just go in and use that on it's own..

Just a heads up if you needed to stock up on anything. You may be able to get an extra item for free.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I got one of those last week but it was 7.50 off a purchase from 2 particular brands, you sure it's not restricted to certain brands ?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

They do these all the time but as has been said it is usually confined to certain brands and have a fairly short 'use by' date-definitely handy if they are for something you fancied buying anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭techguy

One of the terms:

Voucher can be spent on No7 and Ruby & Millie..

My bad, sorry.

The woman said there was mens stuff available for using with the voucher? Does anybody know what??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

techguy wrote: »
    One of the terms:

Voucher can be spent on No7 and Ruby & Millie..

My bad, sorry.

The woman said there was mens stuff available for using with the voucher? Does anybody know what??

Yeah there's guy No7 stuff. They've had those vouchers for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

yeah ive bought there no 7 items for men using these vouchers,aftershave balm 1.50 with voucher,shave gel 1.50 with voucher,face and body wash,moisturising cream,have stocked up and the products are great

• Advertisement
Advertisement