Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDL Laser Treatment - Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii

Options
  • 18-01-2010 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Does anyone know if you can get PDL Laser treatment in Ireland ? Would it just be limited to Dublin and would anyone know how much the cost would be per session.

I have Rubra Faceii on my face which leads to permanent redness on my cheeks. After a lot of research, PDL Laser treatments seems to be one of the few treatments that seems to actually work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 vonne

hi i dont know about pdl laser iv heard of cold laser mabye that would work?or look up lasercentre.ie, im trawling net fr weeks looking for somone in ireland that does k-laser but only comming up with usa or uk:confused::(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Mod Note

I'm going to allow discuss on this as long as no medical advice is given , just be vry carful and any rqyests for medical advice or posts which give medical advice will be infracted.

Advertisement