Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email from CAO regarding what state exam results need to be sent with your CAO doc's

Options
  • 18-01-2010 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hey, i was wondering last week wheather a certified copy of Junior cert results needed to be sent to CAO with other supporting doc's and i got an email from CAO stating that Junior cert's do need to be sent allong with supporting documents, whereas Leaving Certs dont!
    So anyone who doesnt have their Junior cert papers can order them online at www.examinations.ie by clicking on the drop down list on top right of the page, scroll down the list to 'Statement of results' and all the info you need will come up once you click on that.
    BTW-They cost €13.50 which you can pay/order online with a credit card, or you can apply in writing for them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

I got mine from my old secondary school & they were free.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hey Laydee,
    I know you can do that but the ones the school give you, are, apparantley not what the CAO wants hun.
    I know it seems ridiclous, i mean obviosly i would have just got them from the shcool as it would have saved me so much hassle and strees, but I actually emailed Cao to ask if they needed a copy of them and they said, yes, and that i was to get the original certified copy from the state examinations comission, which iv no ordered and explained how in the OP. Apparantley this is the only one they will accecpt.....

Advertisement