Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

orgasm during childbirth???

Options
  • 18-01-2010 12:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Sounds great eh?

A conversation with a close friend brought this subject up recently.....

She said its possible as she had one during the birth of her son....

Has anyone experienced this..... Does it relieve the pain of labour?

Anyone any ideas o this?

MG

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Meathgirl wrote: »
    Sounds great eh?

A conversation with a close friend brought this subject up recently.....

She said its possible as she had one during the birth of her son....

Has anyone experienced this..... Does it relieve the pain of labour?

Anyone any ideas o this?

MG

Some women report feelings of ecstacy/orgasm at the moment of birth. I think the thing is that the contractions are felt as pleasurable rather than painful. I've read a few reports of it but I'm not getting my hopes up! Apparently the key is to relax into the contraction...

There must be something to it because I know I'm rarely hornier than during my period and I know a lot of my friends say the same.

Arousal during childbirth is also supposed to prevent tearing of the perinium by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭SanFran07

It's definitely possible and more likely if you're at home in your own surroundings....the more relaxed you are the better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxB9mnKYr4M

Tracy

Advertisement